We are pleased to announce—in conjunction with our Lloyds Brokers, Paragon—our new and improved system for renewals and new policies from 1st November 2020.
As well as making the renewal process more streamlined and efficient for members, this will provide you with many benefits, including:
- information will be retained on the site, so you will only need to make amendments where necessary, rather than completing a new form every year
- straightforward renewals (where information does not need to be referred to underwriters); you will be able to view your quote, with all the usual indemnity and excess options offered by SEMPRIS, immediately online
- it will be possible to pay securely online by credit / debit card, as well as your usual options to request an invoice / payment by BACS, or to pay in instalments via credit agreement with Premium Credit Ltd
- where payment in instalments is selected, the monthly instalments will be calculated automatically and immediately, to assist your decision making
- your documents will be available both on the system and automatically sent to you by email immediately following the purchase of your policy.
The renewal form is fully integrated into the website, to check, amend and add all your details. You will receive a renewal reminder as usual, around a month before your policy is due to expire.
If you have any questions or concerns, as always, we will be available to assist by phone or email. We would encourage you to discuss any options with us and to make sure your new policy fully reflects your practice and the present, extraordinary circumstances.
All members will have their own individual login to the new system, and the secure retention of documents on the system will replace the current members’ portal, which will be closed down in due course. We will continue to retain copies of your documentation securely at SEMPRIS, which you can request at any time by email.
We look forward to providing you with a smoother, swifter renewals process, whilst retaining our usual high standards of customer service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email:
0208 652 9018
With very best wishes
Share this post:
- - -