- SEMPRIS® is committed to the privacy of its website visitors and is registered and observes all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- SEMPRIS collects non-personal information about your visit to this site. This information is used for reporting on the demographics of our visitors. This information is available internally only.
- In order to respond to your questions and to keep you informed of future developments you are able to register upon this Site. This information is NOT passed on to Third Parties. The information entered may be used for e-mail to you. If you wish to deregister from this site you may do so by responding to the e-mail you receive. By registering upon this Site, you agree to receive e-mail.
- The information is stored within a secure database. The data collected upon this Site is protected from unauthorised access. Accuracy of collected data SEMPRIS will on its own initiative, or at your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- The SEMPRIS website does not use ‘Cookies’.
- SEMPRIS reserve the right to change, modify or withdraw access to this Site, or the content of these pages at any time without prior notice.